Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ok... so I played... well... more like murdered

I was fortunate enough to be invited to sit in with a band here locally on Friday Night.
They, however, werent so fortunate.
I was literally shaking I was so nervous!

The sound sucks, the camera was shaky as hell, and of course I flubbed enough to embarrass myself.

The Evidence:

And then.... the bitch that started this... Elizabeth Reed.

I just gave up on imitating Dickey Betts and Dwayne Allman after what? TWO months of playing guitar? A lofty goal indeed... however the reason Elizabeth Reed lives in memory is because I killed her!

More Incriminating Evidence:

But... in the end... I didnt back down from the challenge and I suppose that is all that matters, right? I got experience playing guitar on stage in front of people with some really great musicians backing me up! I had a blast... even though I looked like a deer in the headlights!

Played like a deer that had already been hit! LOL!

Make mistakes, learn the lessons, and move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment