Saturday, September 5, 2009

Let There Be Light!

I havent been Slacking! Honest Injun!

I been twiddlin and fiddlin and cussing up a storm on this end, trust me!

This is the finished neck off of the green monster I paid 20 bucks for. I put maybe another 20 in materials into it. The labor I have no clue about... but I see why those dudes in england charge $500 american to custom install a setup like this. Frustrating as all hell... but in the end I like the changes so I guess it was worth doing just to prove I could. And too... learn a whole lot in the process.

Check out the vid!

Still have a couple of problems to work out but overall Im stoked!

1 comment:

  1. love the led's have you thought about getting adsense on your blog page ?

    can make a bit of cash with that, one thing id be careful of is using copyrighted music in videos as that and adsense doesnt mix.

    ReplyDelete