Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Transitions....

Okay... so needlees to say I got distracted with fiddling around in the shop.

However, my guitar playing hasnt really suffered... just me making movies of it and posting them for you to laugh at has.


Though I did manage to get THIS little piece of eye candy together...
Its a prototype. Fiber optics arrive tomorrow by 3pm so I can start meddling with that.
Maybe its just me... but Im thinking that I will appreciate side markers that light up far more than fingerboard markers. Guess we will find out tomorrow!
On the guitar PLAYING side of things... I believe I can stumble through all 7 modes of CMaj now without too much fumbling.
I will probably have to post an Elizabeth Reed Moment here soon.... just bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment