Sunday, August 9, 2009

Moving.... UGH!

Spent all weekend relocating the humble abode.
Downside? Relocating the humble abode!
Upside? I get my own office/guitar room/ManCave!

Picked up one of those high tech LG front load washer and dryer things.... RTFM! Okay? Dont say I didnt warn you! When it sounds like someone has started a harley in your laundry room and you rush in to find the goddamned washing machine has danced a full 4 feet from where you left it.... remember I warned you to read the fucking manual ok? The tub spins at 1200 RPM on spin cycle and if you didnt balance the bastard... you got Disco WashOmatic baby! No worries. It made me RTFM! and figure out you either need a fucking gyroscope and someone to operate it to balance this bastard... or a leeeeetle aluminum doohicky wrench thing that any manly man would toss the fuck out immediately. I retrieved it from the trash and balanced the bitch.

On to Guitar Stuff.... 365 Guitar Project Officially Begins today... err tonight. Sunday August 9th, 2009. I made a short video even in this disarray and am in the process of uploading it as I type this. Its chocked FULL of fumble fingers... but hey... thats what this is all about! Being a better guitarist in 365 days! So watch and enjoy my feeble attempts... they can only get better... I got dedication... and rockin assed gear baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment